Sunday, 22 March 2015
Lodi - The Garden Restaurant - Fine Dining at Your Home
A delicious hot meal was waiting for us and we quickly sat down to enjoy our lunch:
- The summer greens, fresh tomatoes, pear, sunflower seeds and goat cheese salad with extra virgin olive oil & honey dressing (Rs 425) – it was fresh, has the crunch and the dressing was very well packed in small bottles. We simply loved it. We had extra olives, goat cheese in separate glass jars
- Next was from their chargrill section - pork ribs glazed with home barbeques sauce (Rs 795), pork was cooked perfectly and had amazing flavor which was even better with the barbeque sauce. Excellent stuff.
- From Appetizer section - olive, tomato and feta in rosemary and garlic on crusty baguette slices (Rs 365) – we loved the dressing on the baguette, it had excellent flavor but we realized that this dish we should not order as if you decide to eat a little later, it will turn soggy.
- We didn’t order pasta and soup and preferred to pick from their platter section - non veg platter – fish, mutton and two types of chicken kebabs, served with mint and chilli chutney(Rs 1695) – kebabs were really good, specially the mutton and fish, well grilled and well marinated. We felt it was a little overpriced.
- Finally the desert
– it was strawberry cheese cake – excellent with fresh sliced strawberry
on top. It was absolutely delicious.
Post a Comment